2012-07-13

Who Should I be Doing Business With To Help Build Up My business Credit http://BusinessCreditAmerica.com 1-888-821-6408x2

As business owners, we spend a lot of our money with other business hoping they would do the same.  We know most of the time that's not the case.
I've been in business over 5yrs and I never had Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, or Sears come buy anything from me.  So, why do I continue going back, when it does not benefit me.  Well actually these companies could be of great benefit to you, if you knew how to properly use them as resources. 
You see those big box stores are funded buy major banks like CitiBank, GE money and thats what you want, those bankers to help fund your small business.  Here you get the banks to give your business money.
1st you must have a strong Dun and Bradstreet file.

2nd you must buy from the big box stores subsidiaries.

3rd Make sure your Corporate taxes and Financials are up to date

You can learn a lot about these vendors you should be doing business with in the free forum @ http://BusinessCreditAmerica.com or call 1-888-821-6408 ext 2

No comments:

Post a Comment