2012-07-06

How to build business credit, when you have bad personal credit?

Hello, everyone, thank you, for connecting with me.  I am glad to be apart of this forum and look to building some strong business relationships. 

I just wanted to share a few things about what I've learned when building business credit. 

1st. you don't have to have perfect personal credit to build business credit. 

2nd. It's always possible to get the funding you need for your business, you just need to know who to talk to, and that would be me. 

3rd. You must have a strong business credit file in order to get creditors to take you seriously. 

4th. The sic or naics code is very important when trying to get your business funded. 

5th.  Building business credit is a process but there is ways to speed the process to get the funding you need. 

Please, check out my free business credit forum, its a wealth of information there to help you get on your way to build business credit and getting funding for your business. I'll answer any questions you may have, give me a call. http://businesscreditamerica.com


No comments:

Post a Comment