2012-09-29

SoCal Trucks for Your Business. http://BusinessCreditAmerica.com !-888-821-6408x2

It's a big community for Socal Truck lovers more than one could even imagine.  I'm a southern boy, born and raised in Arkansas, so you can imagine the shock I had got, when I moved to Southern California and seen all these amazing trucks instead of Lamborghini's and Porches.


Now in Arkansas, people love their trucks more than their dogs, but here in Socal, people love their trucks more than their spouse.  This Socal Truck Community spends a lot of money to make sure they have some of the best looking vehicles on the road.  Imagine pulling up beside a Chevy S-10, sitting 8ft high.

They have a lot of even for Socal Trucks and I guess the payout is pretty darn good too.  I have had the experience to see these guys in action fixing on these trucks and many of these guys have went from hobby to full time businesses.

I think it's awesome to see this community take a hobby and turn it into a business.  They say you never get tired of doing what you love and the way these guys spend money on their trucks. I can see it's an endless enjoyment and passion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment