2012-09-29

Feeling Broke After Just Been Paid! http://BusinessCreditAmerica.com 1-888-821-6408x2

Are You Feeling Broke After You Just been Paid?  I hate this feeling.  If you're like me, a hard worker that would like to just for a moment feel like your hard work has paid off.  Then you may consider starting your own #business.


I worked for other people over 25 years and for every time I got a raise, I just ended of paying more taxes to the Government.  One day, I got curios and asked my employer at that time, why, he pays less taxes in me.  He told me, as a business owner the government allows him to pay all his bills first then the remaining income is what he's taxed on.

Now with this information, I just new I needed to be a business owner, if I wanted to get a head and pay less in taxes.  I went online to learn about How to start a business and came across this business website called Business Credit America, that offer Free business training.  This was a very good place to start for entrepreneurs, like myself.

This website gave a newbie like me a lot of helpful information about starting a business from scratch.  A few of the things I've learned.
  • What business entity I should choose?
  • How to pick a good Sic Code or Naics Code the banks like to lend money too?
  • How to order your ein number/Tax Id number?
  • Who is Dun and Bradstreet?

Like, I said, this site was very informative for people like myself looking to start their own business.


No comments:

Post a Comment