2014-12-18

Will Your Business Die When You Do? http://www.businesscreditamerica.com/


As business owners, we sacrifice a lot to keep our businesses alive and growing.  For many of us this is our only means of supporting our families.  



So, one day 8 year old son asked could he take over my business one day.  I said yes, as would any other parent.  But, then it got me to really thinking.  What do I really need to do to make sure my business continues to live on after me?
This is one of the main reasons why, I keep reflecting back to setting up your business properly, because you could possibly face that situation to where at the last minute, you’re wondering, how or will your business survive.  Many of us don’t think about this until we’re hit with an unfortunate situation. Such as a business partner deciding to become our competitor, filing for a divorce that could damage the company, or even worse the sudden loss of the CEO of the company.

The reality is this, if you’re going to start a business set it up the proper way, so your love ones will continue to have a physical piece of you.  Not just memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment