2014-08-14

Bad Credit Business Loans and Poor Credit Personal Loan http://www.businesscreditamerica.com/


http://www.businesscreditamerica.com/

http://www.businesscreditamerica.com/- 1-888-883-3013

Do you feel like lenders and investors are singling you out because you have bad credit.  They're either turning you down for a business loan or charging you ridiculous amounts of interest on the little money they're willing to lend you.

I know those challenges of trying to borrow money for a business when you have bad credit.  Those lenders sure could make you feel like a failure and disgraceful, all because you made a poor business decision.  

Would you like to know a secret I've used to getting a business loan when my credit was bad.  I formed a new C-corporation and pick a SIC/ NAICS CODE that I knew lenders would feel comfortable lending to.  Then, I found a close campanion with decent credit score 680+ and offered them a small percentage of my business if they would guarantee the business loan until I got my credit fixed.  That saved my business and my families future.

Here's the steps I used and you are welcome to use them and share them.



1. Pick a Favorable SIC/NAICS CODE.
2. Add the description of the business into the business name.
3. Use a C-corp. structure because most lenders and investors prefer this structure.
4. Have a strong 680+ credit score to use as a personal guarantor
5. Have a Strong Business Credit Rating
6. Have a Paydex Score of 80+
7. Have a good Business Bank Rating.


If this helps you check out my website to get more great tips on business loans. http://www.businesscreditamerica.com/

3 comments:

  1. There's always away to raise money for your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. money loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! theloanrepublic

    ReplyDelete